A million amazing thanks to Michelle from The Writing Hufflepuff for nominating me for my very first blog award!! She was one the first blogs I connected to, when I joined the book blogging world (just FYI, whenever I see her blog name, I always picture a badger in Hufflepuff scarf with glasses writing on a board! Is it just me or does it happen with everybody? :D)
Show the award on your blog.
Thank the person who nominated you.
Share seven facts about yourself.
Nominate 15 blogs.
Link your nominee’s blogs & let them know. You can click on each one mentioned to get to their blogs.
So I am pretty boring so I had to think quite a lot (which took away rom my reading time!) to even come up 5 facts, let alone 7 facts. So be proud of me, okay? Okay.
1. I am 23 years old, but I still feel like the awkward 15 year old. Still waiting for puberty to hit me, to be pretty honest.
2. I have been a Fangirl, before even the word was invented. In fact, when The Deathly Hallows was released, I was reading the book while walking in the halls of my school during recess. I stumbled on some steps, fell down, and yet kept reading when I fell down on my bum. Yup, I was that crazy about Harry Potter. (Wait, was? Na still am!)
3. It’s only recently that I have been able to buy all the books that I want (Well, not all, you know what I mean!). I started working, and I actually spent my whole first two salaries on books! Yes all two of them, and still spend most of my salary on books (let’s just say it’s a good thing I still live at home :P).
4. I have only recently gotten my very first personally signed books!!! Do you have any idea how exciting this is for me?? India never gets any book signings or author meets. That is the bone of contention I have with my country
5. I absolutely love watching American and British Serials!! The top favourites are FRIENDS, The Big Bang Theory, Criminal Minds, Supernatural, Person of Interest, Sherlock, Doctor Who, Downtown Abbey, Castle, and so many more. (the only reason I am not listing them all, is cause I am lazy and there are a lot of them!!).
6. I work as an Assistant Forensic Psychologist. I hope to get my Doctorate soon as well.
7. I absolutely love my internet life, I.e. my book filled blog and Instagram Life more than my real one, because I have found so many beautiful humans who share my love of books and fictional worlds. I will always be grateful for you all, because let’s be honest, y’all are awesome ❤
Woohhooo I did it!! I got seven facts out about me!! Be proud of me okay?
Now I have to actually nominate 15 blogs, but I will nominate only a few though so that the blank places can be considered as nominations by YOU! Yes, you reading this post! ❤
I love you all. And I can’t wait to read your random facts ❤