Its been ages since I have been active in this blogosphere..
It has been a roller coaster of a ride for yours truly since the last time I was able to post here. I had a huge stack of plates to juggle and somehow being an active blog didn’t quite make the cut for me.
I promise I tried hard; but the fact that I was bale to active on Instagram – but even then it was a toss up if I would be posting regularly.
I had a whole lot of things happening; lets take a look shall we?
- The biggest thing to happen was that I ended up being pregnant and giving birth to a healthy baby this past May; which meant the whole of 9 months before were a lot; in terms of health and experience.
- It also meant, the baby was the one who dictated my reading experience – and it was honestly hilariously irritating that my baby’s preferences meant next to no reading (absolutely went on his father in this regard 😂)
- I had multiple exams from competitive ones to my semester exams – not that it gave me any favourable result but I had to try.
- But mostly, it was the exhaustion – trust me, I didn’t realise how exhausting it is to grow a human being. It was bone deep exhaustion and all I wanted to do was just freaking sleep. ALL. THE. TIME
- And then at the end of my pregnancy, my fur baby, Lord Felix, the youngest baby then, ran away from home. It broke my heart. Literally. I spent a whole day crying and only controlled myself, because there were two babies (one in me and other Queen Artemis) depending on me being healthy and present.
- It took three and a half days for us to find him; and I still consider myself the luckiest mom ever to have him back home.
- No matter what struggles I go through; and there have been a few; the fact that I have my three babies with me is enough for me.
That doesn’t seem like much, now does it? But encompassing everything that went on in my life, wasn’t exactly feasible (and I doubt that WordPress wouldn’t limit the words).
But I am gonna try and be back here – slowly getting back to posting schedule; and if you have any ideas as to the kind of content you would like for me to post; beyond reviews and such, don’t hesitate to let me know in the comments!
Till then, I hope you are following me on my social medias (linking them right here!) ❤️🔥